Electrodry is a carpet cleaning franchise organisation based in Newcastle, New South Wales. Electrodry was founded in 1983 by Paul Burchell. In 1984, Electrodry started franchising its operations with the sale of the first franchise in Gosford, New South Wales. Electrodry expanded operations to have 100 franchise members in 2009. Electrodry also has operations in New Zealand and for the period from 1987 to 1989 had operations in the USA.
Electrodry uses a system of carpet cleaning called bonnet cleaning, generically referred to as carpet dry cleaning. Electrodry manufactures the main chemicals used in the Electrodry carpet cleaning system.
Electrodry services include upholstery cleaning, mattress cleaning and tile cleaning. Electrodry is a certified firm of The Clean Trust  which is the unofficial governing body of the carpet cleaning industry. In 2009 Electrodry was endorsed by the National Asthma Council’s Sensitive Choice program for a range of services including carpet cleaning.
In 2014, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission sued Electrodry for using fake reviews.
- "Home". Electrodry Franchise. Retrieved 2012-03-09.
- "Electrodry". Franchisebusiness.com.au. 2007-12-13. Retrieved 2012-03-09.
- "Home - The Clean Trust - Formerly the IICRC - Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification". The Clean Trust. Retrieved 2012-03-09.
- "Asthma Tips, Asthma Prevention, Allergy Sensitive Products". Sensitive Choice. Retrieved 2012-03-09.
- Han, Esther (July 2, 2014). "ACCC cracks down on fake reviews, sues Electrodry". The Sydney Morning Herald.
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|