Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up electronic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Electronic may refer to:
- Electronics, the science of how to control electric energy in semiconductor
- Electronic storage, the storage of data using an electronic device
- Electronic commerce or e-commerce, the trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet
- Electronic publishing or e-publishing, the digital publication of books and magazines using computer networks, such as the Internet
- Electronic engineering, an electrical engineering discipline
- Electronic (band), an English alternative dance band
- Electronic (album), the self-titled debut album by British band Electronic
- Electronic music, a music genre
- Electronic game, a game that employs electronics
- Electronica, an electronic music genre
- Electronics, devices including active (amplifying) electrical components
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electronic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.