From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up electronic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Electronic may refer to:
- Electronics, the science of how to control electric energy
- Electronic storage, the storage of data using an electronic device
- Electronic commerce or e-commerce, the trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet
- Electronic publishing or e-publishing, the digital publication of books and magazines
- Electronic (band), an English alternative dance band
- Electronic (album), the self-titled debut album by British band Electronic
- Electronic music, a music genre
- Electronic game, a game that employs electronics
- Electronica, an electronic music genre
- Electronics, devices including active (amplifying) electrical components
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electronic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.