Electronic hook switch
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Users can handle calls with the headset only, freeing them from remaining next to the phone. Switching from handset to headset is typically accomplished by pushing a specific button.
- Answer call: enables the user to answer a call from the headset.
- End call: enables the user to hang up a call from the headset.
- Ringtone in headset: headset plays a ringtone when the phone receives a call.
- Volume control: enables the user to control volume from headset.
- Mute control: enables the user to toggle mute between on and off.
|This article related to telephony is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|