Cassano studied in the Teatro Colón's Advanced Arts Institute and begins to work in the Teresa Carreño Foundation of Venezuela. In 1996, she started her career in the musical theatre with the plays La Cassano en el Maipo and Cassano dancing. Over the following years she would continue dancing in other musicals such as La Duarte, where she played as Evita and Cinderella Tango Club.
In the year 2000 she participated in the international Millennium Day event, dancing in Ushuaia with Bocca and the Ballet Argentino in a performance broadcast to the whole world.
- Nota sobre E. Cassano
- "Bailando 2012: Eleonora Cassano en el jurado de Showmatch" (in Spanish). 28 September 2012. Retrieved November 24, 2012.[permanent dead link]
- Sitio oficial
- Eleonora Cassano interview (Spanish)
- La Duarte at the Maipo Theatre (English) (Spanish)
- La ficha: Eleonora Cassano, Page 12, 2006
- Eleonora Cassano: entre mi propia historia y la de Cenicienta hay un vínculo, Page 12, 2006
|This Argentine biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about someone associated with the art of dance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|