1974 (age 44–45)
|Residence||New York City, New York|
|Occupation||Private Equity Real Estate Chairman of The Multi Group of Companies|
|Known for||Business and Philanthropy|
|Spouse(s)||Dr. Shani Verschleiser|
Multi Group of Companies
Verschleiser is a founding partner and Chairman of the Multi Group of Companies, a private equity real estate investment banking firm. Multi Capital LLC is the Capital Markets division of the Multi Group of Companies, and Multi Investment is the acquisition arm of the Multi Group of Companies. Through his companies, Verschleiser has been involved in over $7 billion of real estate transactions.
Multi Capital licensed the Trump name from Donald Trump and the Trump Organization to construct a luxury hotel and condominium complex in Philadelphia. The property was planned to be a 43-story skyscraper overlooking the Delaware River. William Alesker was the architect of the project. The project was cancelled due to the financial crisis of 2007–08 and halted construction. The property remains an empty lot.
United Realty Trust
Verschleiser was the founder and President of the public REIT United Realty Trust, along with his ex-partner Jacob Frydman. In addition he and his former partner founded United Realty Partners, a privately held firm that invests and advises in the commercial real estate arena.
Other real estate ventures
Verschleiser has been an active participant in a number of high-profile real estate transactions including the Trump Tower (Philadelphia), acquisition of a million square foot portfolio from Brandywine Realty Trust located throughout the state of Pennsylvania, a condominium conversion on Duane Street in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City, and the purchase of debt on 490 apartments in the Bronx. Verschleiser through his company has represented Waterton in its $218 million acquisition of 88 Leonard Street, and a hotel development project in the Financial District of New York City.
The office of Eli Verschleiser has been named NYC's most historic offices by The New York Post. Verschleiser has been cited in the media for helping aspiring entrepreneurs as a Mogul in a show similar to Shark Tank called Biz Tank. He has financed numerous startups both on and off the show. Verschleiser has been quoted in an article pertaining to his real estate ventures in Forbes.
Verschleiser's view of politics  are included in many international publications, such as the Moscow Times the Jerusalem Post and the Kyiv Post. Other op-Ed and thoughts from Eli Verschleiser on politics, real estate and his charitable efforts have been featured in many media outlets including The Hill (newspaper), Philadelphia Daily News, The Jewish Week, and The Algemeiner Journal. Additionally, Eli Verschleiser is a frequent contributor to the Huffington Post.
In November 2015, Eli Verschleiser co-chaired the U.S. Israel Security Alliance Congressional Tribute This event, which took place in the Cannon House Office Building of the Congress of the United States in Washington DC, honored a bipartisan group of Senators and Representatives for their support of Israeli security. The New York Observer published an Op-ed written by Mr. Verschleiser on the Iron Dome topic and the event.
Verschleiser is on the executive board of The American Jewish Congress, he is a Co-Founder & President for Our Place (Foundation), a non-profit organization that provides support, for troubled Jewish youth. He also serves on the Board of Advisors for Magenu, an organization he helped create to educate children in personal safety topics. Through their foundation he and his wife support numerous causes worldwide.
- Staff. "Investment Manager Beefs Up Capital-Markets Capabilities". CRE News. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- Kostelni. "Delaware River pier where a Trump Tower was proposed comes up for sale". Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- Alesker. "Trump Tower, Philadelphia" (PDF). Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- "US Bank Can't Get $23M From Bankrupt Trump Tower Builder". Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- Brown. "Trump Tower project in Philly files Chapter 11". Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- Alec, Parower (July 19, 2012). "United Realty Follows Classic Mantra In Expansion". Real Estate Finance Intelligence. Archived from the original on September 1, 2012. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- "Two Senior Real Estate Investors Announce Formation Of United Realty Partners". The Street. Archived from the original on December 16, 2013. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- Kussin, Zachary. "Feud between United Realty CEO and ex-president turning ugly". The real deal. Retrieved April 17, 2015.
- "Riparian Rights Granted for Trump Tower Philadelphia as Rendell Ends Riverfront Moratorium". citybizlist Philadelphia. 10 March 2008. Archived from the original on 28 June 2013.
- Thomas, Marita (July 9, 2007). "Brandywine Sells 10 Building Portfolios". GlobeSt.com.
- Jarvie, Barbara (May 31, 2005). "Developer Plans Tribeca Condo". GlobeSt.com.
- Fung, Amanda (15 October 2012). "Debt on two Bronx apartment buildings sells for $31M". Crain's New York. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
- "NYC real estate veterans form commercial property investment group". The Real Deal. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "Multi Capital Group Inks City Hotel Deal". Hagedorn Publication. 2008. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- Salemi, Vicki (6 April 2015). "A peek inside NYC's most historic offices". The NY Post. Retrieved 6 April 2015.
- Settembre, Jeanette (4 April 2017). "Brooklyn version of 'Shark Tank' helps aspiring entrepreneurs". The New York Daily News. Retrieved 4 April 2017.
- Steele, Jeffrey. "To Cater To Millennial Renters, Offer Co-Living, Co-Working Spaces". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- Verschleiser, Eli. "Should israel and its arab neighbors form an alliance". The Hill. Retrieved 24 Oct 2015.
- Verschleiser, Eli (7 April 2014). "Putin's Jewish Card". The Moscow Times. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- Verschleiser, Eli. "Eli Verschleiser: Putin needs to stop playing the Jew card in Ukraine". Kyiv Post. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- Verschleiser, Eli. "Does Obama 'have the back' of abused children, too?". The Hill. Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- Young, Earni (24 April 2006). "Trump Waterfront Condo Plan Not Tall On Specifics". Philadelphia Daily News.
- Dickter, Adam (13 June 2013). "Grassroots Brooklyn Organization Teaches Orthodox Kids To Be Wary Of Abuse". The Jewish Week. Archived from the original on 18 June 2013. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- Verschleiser, Eli. "The Morality of Disproportionality". Algemeiner. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- Verschleiser, Eli (24 July 2015). "The Public Figures we Think we Know". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- Mandell, Devora (11 November 2015). "Jewish Community Honors Congress For Support Of Iron Dome". The Jewish Press. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- Gordon, Larry (11 November 2015). "A Day in DC". The 5 Towns Jewish Times. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- Verschleiser, Eli (29 October 2015). "Iron Dome's Supporters Deserve Our Thanks". The Observer. Retrieved 19 November 2015.
- Eller, Sandy (26 May 2013). "New York - Magenu: Empowering Safe Children Through Education". Vos Iz Neias. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
- "Record Turnout At Our Place Third Annual Run". 5 Towns Jewish Times. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- John. "Our Place, with Co-Founder Eli Verschleiser, is a Safe-Haven for Those in Need". Working To Give.
- Eisikowitz, Michael. "Playing It Safe". Mishpacha. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- "The Eli Verschleiser Family Foundation".
- "Teach Child to Say "NO!" to Candy from Strangers". ScarySymptoms.com.
- "The Compassionate Superheroes Amongst Us". The Algemeiner. 3 July 2015. Retrieved 26 October 2015.