Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eliminator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eliminator may refer to:
Film and TV
- Eliminators (1986 film), a science fiction film
- Eliminators (2016 film), an action/thriller film
- Eliminator (game show), a CITV children's show presented by Michael Underwood
- "The Eliminator" an episode of the DIC cartoon G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero
- The Eliminators, a professional wrestling tag team that consisted of John Kronus and Perry Saturn
- Eliminator (album), a studio album by ZZ Top
- The Eliminators, band which covered The Saint (Edwin Astley song) from Surfbeat Behind the Iron Curtain, Volume 1
Sports and games
- Eliminator (Hewson Consultants video game), a 3D-shooter video game for 16-bit home computers.
- Eliminator (video game), a multi-directional shooter space combat video game.
- The Eliminator (American Gladiators), an event from the television series American Gladiators
- Eliminator (funny car), a series of Funny Cars driven by Don Nicholson
- Eliminator (G.I. Joe), a fictional vehicle from the G.I. Joe Battleforce 2000 toy line
- Kawasaki Eliminator, a line of cruiser-style motorcycles
- The Eliminator (ZZ Top), a custom car built for ZZ Top
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eliminator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.