Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Elise, elise, Élise, or élise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elise may refer to:
- Elise or Élise, a list of people and fictional characters with the given name Élise, Elise or Elize
- Christine Elise (born 1965), American actress
- Kimberly Elise, American actress born Kimberly Elise Trammel in 1967
- Lotus Elise, sports car
- Élise ou la vraie vie (Elise, or the Real Life), a 1967 novel by the French writer Claire Etcherelli
- Élise ou la vraie vie (Elise, or Real Life), a 1970 French drama film based on the novel of the same name
- Elise, a 1979 speculative fiction novel by Ken Grimwood
- Steam ship Élise, the first steamboat to cross the English Channel
- Elise (character) in Wechat messaging
- Trekking Elise, a French paraglider design
- Fur Elise, a famous Beethoven song composed in 1810
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.