The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Professional network service|
Elixio is a gated social media similar to LinkedIn, XING, and Asmallworld. Elixio membership requires an invitation from an existing member or a LinkedIn account. Founded in 2007, Elixio allows networking opportunities for senior to executive-level business professionals. The network is global and currently has over 15 Million members.
Elixio features social network services such as forums, geographically specific events, classifieds, social interaction, and photo sharing. Unlike other similar social networks, Elixio is a gated online community with an identified member-base. The network does not allow anonymous or pseudonymous interactions.
- "Alexa.com Elixio Site Info"
- "4 B2B Social Media Networks You Should Know About" by Tami Wessley 26 March 2012
- Abdel-Halim, Mona. "20+ Online Networking Opportunities for Job Seekers", Mashable.com (February 2012) "20+ Online Networking Opportunities for Job Seekers (Mashable.com Website)". Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- Wessley, Tami. "4 B2B Social Media Networks You Should Know About", business2community.com (March 2012) "4 B2B Social Media Networks You Should Know About (business2community.com Website)". Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- Christie, Heather. "Forget Facebook: here's five social networks you've probably missed", Guardian.co.uk (February 2012) Christie, Heather (21 June 2010). "Forget Facebook: here's five social networks you've probably missed (Guardian.co.uk Website)". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 22 July 2012.
- Entrepreneur. "Elixio Social Media Networking Site," Entrepreneur.com (December 2012) "Elixio Social Media Networking Site (Entrepreneur.com website)". Retrieved 15 February 2013.