Ellan Vannin may refer to:
- the Manx name for the Isle of Man
- "Ellan Vannin" (poem), a poem and song, known as the alternative Isle of Man national anthem
- SS Ellan Vannin (1854), an iron-built packet steamer operated out of Castletown, Isle of Man
- SS Ellan Vannin (1883), an iron paddle steamer that foundered in 1909 with loss of 36 people
- "The Ellan Vannin Tragedy", a song by British folk group The Spinners
- Ellan Vannin football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ellan Vannin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.