|Residence||New York, New York, US|
|Alma mater||University of Michigan (BA), Columbia University (MBA)|
|Occupation||CEO & Founding Partner of LexION Capital|
Elle Kaplan is an American entrepreneur. Kaplan is the Chief Executive Officer and Founding Partner of LexION Capital, a New York based fiduciary wealth management firm. Kaplan received her B.S. from the University of Michigan in English and Chemistry, and her Executive MBA in Finance from Columbia University.
Kaplan has been featured as a personal finance expert and entrepreneur in a variety of business and consumer publications. She has also been featured on a variety of radio shows and podcasts. Kaplan was named an Enterprising Woman of the Year in 2013 by Enterprising Women Magazine.
Kaplan has been featured as a keynote speaker for several entrepreneurial and business organizations, including Inc.'s 2013 GrowCo Conference and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Center for Women in Business Summit 2014. Kaplan is also a business and finance columnist for Inc. Magazine. Since October 2012, she has been a bi-weekly correspondent on local and national news shows, speaking on topics ranging from saving for retirement to the state of unemployment.
- Reading, Niki. "Convincing Clients to Sacrifice". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Bukszspan, Daniel. "Thinking of starting a small business? Follow your passion". CNBC. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- Thorpe, Devin. "Largest to Smallest, Businesses Around the Globe Are Giving Back". Forbes. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- Soo Hoo, Fawnia. "Everything You Need to Know About Credit Cards, and How to Pick Your First One". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Levin, Bess. "Get Your Financial Act Together!". Glamour. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "3 budget-friendly, DIY holiday gift ideas from a financial expert". AOL StyleList. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Madell, Robin. "Voice of Experience: Elle Kaplan, CEO & Founding Partner, Lexion Capital Management". The Glass Hammer. Retrieved 17 October 2013.
- Eichler, Leah. "Wavemaker: Elle Kaplan, CEO of Lexion Capital Management". Feme-O-Nomics. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Waldon, Mary. "Inspiring Woman Elle Kaplan". Mary Waldon, LCSW. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Rogers, Michael. "Business Next S2 Elle Kaplan". Michigan Business Network. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- Tardy, Jaime. "Elle Kaplan: Taking the Leap and Going on Your Own". Eventual Millionaire. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- Wood, Amy. "Elle Kaplan". Spreecast. Archived from the original on 23 March 2014. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Enterprising Women Magazine Announces its Class of 2013" (PDF). Enterprising Women Magazine. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "2013 Speakers". Inc. GrowCo. Archived from the original on 19 April 2014. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "3rd Annual CWB Summit". U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Elle Kaplan's articles". Inc. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- "Elle Kaplan Live on the National News Speaks On The Importance Of Saving For Retirement". Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Elle Kaplan, CEO of Lexion Capital Management, Discusses Tapering And Unemployment". Retrieved 18 February 2014.