From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Elohim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elohim is a Hebrew word for "gods" and a name of the god of Israel in the Hebrew Bible.
Elohim may also refer to:
- Elohim (gods), "Sons of El" in Canaanite mythology
- Elohim (Alpha Blondy album)
- Elohim (Aka Moon album)
- Elohim, a species of extraterrestrials that created life on Earth in the UFO religion Raëlism
- the Elohim, a race of godlike beings in the fantasy series The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Stephen R. Donaldson
- El (god)
- Elohim City, Oklahoma, a private community in Adair County, Oklahoma
- Elhaym Van Houten, a character in Xenogears
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elohim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.