Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elpida (Greek: Ελπίδα) is a Greek word which means "hope." Elpida may refer to:
- Elpida Karamandi (1920-1942), a Macedonian partisan fighter
- Elpida (singer) (born 1950), a Greek singer
- Elpida Romantzi (born 1981), an archer from Greece
- Elpida Tsouri (born 1961), a Member of Parliament in Greece for the Panhellenic Socialist Movement (PASOK)
- Elpida Memory, a DRAM manufacturer and foundry
- Olou Tou Kosmou I Elpida, Greek entry in Eurovision Song Contest 1992
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elpida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.