Elsted and Treyford
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elsted and Treyford|
Elsted and Treyford shown within West Sussex
|Area||15.90 km2 (6.14 sq mi) |
|Population||246. 2011 Census|
|– density||16/km2 (41/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|– London||48 miles (77 km) NE|
|Civil parish||Elsted and Treyford|
|Shire county||West Sussex|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||GU29 0|
|Ambulance||South East Coast|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
In the 2001 census there were 114 households with a total population of 253 of whom 116 were economically active.
The Devil's Jumps, Treyford are nearby.
- "2001 Census: West Sussex – Population by Parish" (PDF). West Sussex County Council. Retrieved 2 May 2009.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- The Church of England : Chichester Diocese : St Andrew, Didling
- "Fancy Free Walks: Harting Down" (PDF). Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- Shaxson, Andrew (March 2008). The Royal Oak at Hooksway (PDF). The Chichester Society. p. 6. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
Media related to Elsted and Treyford at Wikimedia Commons
|This West Sussex location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|