Elsted and Treyford
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elsted and Treyford|
|Elsted and Treyford shown within West Sussex|
|Area||15.90 km2 (6.14 sq mi) |
|• Density||16/km2 (41/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||48 miles (77 km) NE|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||South East Coast|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
- "2001 Census: West Sussex – Population by Parish" (PDF). West Sussex County Council. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 June 2011. Retrieved 2 May 2009.
- "Elsted and Treyford (Parish): Key Figures for 2011 Census". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- The Church of England : Chichester Diocese : St Andrew, Didling
- "Fancy Free Walks: Harting Down" (PDF). Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- Shaxson, Andrew (March 2008). The Royal Oak at Hooksway (PDF). The Chichester Society. p. 6. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
Media related to Elsted and Treyford at Wikimedia Commons
|This West Sussex location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|