From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elyria may refer to:
- Elyria, Ohio, city in Ohio, United States
- Elyria (Amtrak station), Amtrak station in Elyria, Ohio
- Elyria, Kansas, unincorporated community in Kansas, United States
- Elyria, Nebraska, village in Nebraska, United States
- Elyria Township, Valley County, Nebraska
- Elyria Township, Lorain County, Ohio
- Elyria (album), 1994 album by Faith and the Muse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elyria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.