Elysia may signify the following:
- Elysia (band), a deathcore band
- Elysia (gastropod), a genus of gastropods
- Elysium, a section of the underworld containing the Elysian Fields
- Elysia, a terrestrial planet in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- Princess Elysia, a playable character in the video game Rayman Legends
- Elysia, Valley of the Nude a 1933 film about the nudist movement
- Elysia Crampton, an electronic musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elysia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.