(Redirected from Emile)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Emil, Emile, or Émile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emil may refer to:
- Emil (given name), including a list of people with the given name Emil or Emile
- Aquila Emil, Papua New Guinean rugby league footballer
- Kristján Emilsson (born 1993), Icelandic footballer
- Emile, or On Education (1762), a treatise on education by Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Émile (novel) (1827), an autobiographical novel based on Émile de Girardin's early life
- Emil i Lönneberga (1963–1997), a series of novels by Astrid Lindgren about a young prankster
- Emile and the Detectives (1929), a children's novel by Erich Kästner
- "Emil", nickname of the Kurt Maschler Award for integrated text and illustration (1982–1999)
- Emil River, in China and Kazakhstan
- Emile (film), Canadian film made in 2003 by Carl Bessai
- Emil Kolar, Christopher Moltisanti's first kill, portrayed in The Sopranos "Pilot" episode
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.