Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up emitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emitter may refer to:
Devices which emit charged particles:
- Cathode, or positive electrode, in a vacuum tube or diode
- Anode, or negative electrode, in certain applications based on the emission of ions from a solid surface
- One of the three terminals of a bipolar transistor
Devices which emit electromagnetic radiation:
- Lambertian emitter, a light source whose radiance varies with angle according to Lambert's cosine law
- An infrared LED used to emulate a remote control
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.