|Look up emitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emitter may refer to:
Devices which emit charged particles:
- Cathode, or positive electrode, in a vacuum tube or diode
- Anode, or negative electrode, in certain applications based on the emission of ions from a solid surface
- One of the three terminals of a bipolar transistor
Devices which emit electromagnetic radiation:
- Lambertian emitter, a light source whose radiance varies with angle according to Lambert's cosine law
- An infrared LED used to emulate a remote control
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.