Emma Constance C Healey
|Born||27 February 1985|
|Alma mater||London College of Communication (BA)|
University of East Anglia (MA)
|Notable awards||Costa Book Award (2014)|
Betty Trask Award (2015)
Born in London, Healey completed a foundation year at Central Saint Martins before graduating with a BA in Book Arts and Crafts from the London College of Communication. She graduated from the University of East Anglia with an MA in creative writing (prose fiction) in 2011.
- 2014: Costa Book Award for First Novel, winner, Elizabeth is Missing
- 2015: Baileys Women’s Prize for Fiction, longlist, Elizabeth is Missing
- 2015: Betty Trask Award, Elizabeth is Missing
- 2014: Elizabeth is Missing
- 2018: Whistle in the Dark
- "Costa Book Awards: Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey wins coveted first novel award". The Independent. Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- Vincent, Alice (5 January 2015). "Wartime adaptation of Five Children and It wins in Costa Book Award categories". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 20 January 2015.
- "Shortlist for the 2014 Costa Novel Award" (PDF). Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Best-selling author praised for depiction of dementia". The Guardian. Retrieved 5 January 2015.
|This article about an English writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|