Jump to navigation Jump to search
Emperor Shao may refer to:
- Emperor Qianshao of Han (reign: 188–184 BC), personal name Liu Gong (Qian means "Former")
- Emperor Houshao of Han (reign: 184–180 BC), personal name Liu Hong (Hou means "Later")
- Emperor Shao of Han (reign: 125), better known as the Marquess of Beixiang, personal name Liu Yi
- Emperor Shao of Han (reign: 189), better known as the Prince of Hongnong, personal name Liu Bian
- Emperor Shao of Liu Song (reign: 422–424)
- Emperor Shao of Tang (reign: 710), the Emperor Shang of Tang (Shang also refers to the minority in age of the emperor)
- Emperor Shao of Later Jin, better known by his personal name Shi Chonggui
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emperor Shao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.