Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up empty space in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Empty space may refer to:
- Outer space, especially the relatively empty regions of the universe outside the atmospheres of celestial bodies
- Vacuum, a volume of space that is essentially empty of matter, such that its gaseous pressure is much less than atmospheric pressure
- Free space, a perfect vacuum as expressed in the classical physics model
- Vacuum state, a perfect vacuum based on the quantum mechanical model
- In mathematical physics, the homogeneous equation may correspond to a physical theory formulated in empty space
- Void, empty space.
Arts and literature
- Empty Space, a novel by M. John Harrison
- The Empty Space, a 1968 book by the British director Peter Brook
- Empty Space Peter Brook Award, an annual prize awarded to a British theatre
- "Empty Space", a song by British band Air Traffic
- "Empty Space", a 2003 album by the darkwave band Lycia
- "Empty Space", a song by California pop punk band The Story So Far
- Empty (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Empty space
- Interstitial (disambiguation)
- Space (disambiguation)
- Void (disambiguation)
- Negative space, in typography
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empty space.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.