From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Empyrean, also called the heavenly rose, or the mind of God, is the name of the highest heaven in Christian theology.
Empyrean may also refer to:
- The Empyrean (Paradiso), the abode of God in Paradiso, the final book of Dante's The Divine Comedy
- Empyrean Halo, a powerful attack spell in Digital Devil Saga, referring to The Divine Comedy
- In Asheron's Call, Empyrean refers to a race of highly intelligent humanoid beings inhabiting the planet Auberean
- Empyrean (Warhammer), the hyperspace in the fictional Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Empyrrean (spelled with two Rs), the name of the home-world of the Arm faction in Total Annihilation
- Empyrean Brewing Company, a brewery located in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Empyrean, a Progressive metal band from Seattle, Washington
- Empyrean, the 13th track of the 2007 Mike Oldfield's orchestral album, Music of the Spheres
- Empyrean, the 8th track of Max Cooper's 2014 album Human
- The Empyrean, John Frusciante's tenth solo record
- Empyrean Age, expansion to video game Eve Online
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Empyrean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.