(Redirected from Enable)
Enable or Enabling can refer to one of the following:
- Enabling, a term in psychotherapy and mental health
- Enabling technology, an invention or innovation, that can be applied to drive radical change in the capabilities of a user or culture
- Enabling act, a piece of legislation by which a legislative body grants an entity power to take certain actions
- Enabling Act of 1802, authorized the residents of the eastern portion of the Northwest Territory to form the state of Ohio and join the United States
- Enabling Act of 1889, a United States statute that enabled North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, and Washington to form state governments and to gain admission as states of the union.
- Oklahoma Enabling Act, a 1906 law which empowered the people residing in Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory to elect delegates to a state constitutional convention and subsequently to be admitted to the union as a single state
- Standard State Zoning Enabling Act, a 1922 model law for U.S. states to enable zoning regulations in their jurisdictions
- Enabling Act of 1933 (Ermächtigungsgesetz), a 1933 Weimar constitutional amendment that gave the German Cabinet the power to enact laws without the involvement of the Reichstag
- Rules Enabling Act, a 1934 act of Congress that gave the judicial branch the power to promulgate the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Enabling clause, a clause in the 1979 Tokyo Round of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
- Enabling transformation, a compiler optimization that increases the effectiveness of other compiler optimizations
- Enabling Unit, Equal Opportunity Cell based at University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi
Enable can also refer to:
- Enable Software, Inc., a defunct software company located in Ballston Lake, New York
- EnABLE software, software used in the oil and gas industry
- Geo-enable, the integrated use of Geographic Information
- Enable, Limpopo, a town in the Limpopo province of South Africa
- ENABLE Scotland, a Scottish charity that supports people with learning disabilities
- Enable Ireland, an Irish non-profit organisation providing free services to people with disabilities and their families
- Enable (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse, winner of the 2017 Epsom Oaks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enabling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.