End of Sentence
|End of Sentence|
|Directed by||Elfar Adalsteins|
|Produced by||Elfar Adalsteins|
|Screenplay by||Michael Armbruster|
|Edited by||Kristján Loðmfjörð|
|96 minutes |
Frank Fogle, a widower, reluctantly embarks on a journey to honor his wife's last wish of spreading her ashes in a remote lake in her native Ireland and a promise of taking his estranged son, Sean, along for the trip. As Sean steps out of prison the last thing on his mind is a foreign road trip with his alienated father. What he needs is a fresh start in California. But when his travel plans collapse he reluctantly accepts his father's proposal in return for a ticket to the West Coast and a promise that they never have to see each other again. Between a disconcerting Irish wake, the surfacing of an old flame, the pick up of a pretty hitchhiker and plenty of unresolved issues, the journey becomes a little more than father and son had bargained for.
- John Hawkes as Frank Fogle
- Logan Lerman as Sean Fogle
- Sarah Bolger as Jewel
- Ólafur Darri Ólafsson as Stone
- Dalton, Stephen (30 June 2019). "'End of Sentence': Film Review; Edinburgh 2019". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 12 September 2019.
- "END OF SENTENCE". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- Lodderhose, Diana (15 May 2017). "John Hawkes & Logan Lerman Head To 'End Of Sentence' For Rocket Science – Cannes". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- Mitchell, Robert (15 May 2017). "Cannes: John Hawkes, Logan Lerman Set for Rocket Science's 'End of Sentence'". Variety. Retrieved 10 May 2018.