(Redirected from Englebert Humperdink)
Engelbert Humperdinck may refer to:
- Engelbert Humperdinck (composer) (1854–1921), German composer
- Engelbert Humperdinck (singer) (born 1936), English pop singer
- Humperdink Duck, a Disney character and the grandfather of Donald Duck
- Oliver Humperdink (born John Sutton) American professional wrestling manager
- Prince Humperdinck, a character in The Princess Bride
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Engelbert Humperdinck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.