Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up engram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Engram may refer to:
- Engram (neuropsychology), a hypothetical means by which memory traces are stored
- Engram (Dianetics), a term used in Scientology and Dianetics for a "recording" of a past painful event not normally accessible to the conscious mind
- Engram (album), a 2009 album by black metal band Beherit
- Bobby Engram, American football player
- Bryan Engram, Canadian football player
- Evan Engram, American football player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Engram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.