|Full name||Enka Spor Kulübü|
|Ground||Sadi Gülçelik Sport Complex, Sarıyer, Istanbul|
|Active branches of Enkaspor|
|Athletics (m/w)||Basketball (m)|
|Skiing (m/w)||Snowboarding (m)|
|Swimming (m/w)||Synch swimming (w)|
|Tennis (m/w)||Triathlon (m)|
|Volleyball (w)||Water polo (m)|
- one athletics field with six tartan tracks,
- one multi-purpose arena consisting of
- three basketball, volleyball or handball halls,
- one olympic-size swimming pool, which can be covered in the winter time,
- a semi-olympic size covered swimming pool,
- a covered 12-lane swimming and water polo pool,
- 12 tennis courts: six training courts of which four can be covered, two open and three covered tenis courts.
Enkaspor played a leading role in bringing talented foreign athletes into Turkey. Elvan Abeylegesse, Anzhela Atroshchenko, Sviatlana Sudak and Alemitu Bekele are sportspeople, who were gained to compete successfully at international events for Turkey.
Many members of Enkaspor are holder of Turkish national records in their branch.
- Senior men Turkey champion
- Senior women Turkey champion
- Junior men Turkey runner-up
- Junior women Turkey runner-up
- Elvan Abeylegesse - 2010 European champion in 10,000 m and silver medalist in 5,000 m.
- Meryem Akda - 3000 m steeplechase and 5000 m runner.
- Çağla Büyükakçay - The first Turkish woman tennis player in singles to play Grand Slam qualification tournament (2010 US Open) and win a WTA singles title (2016 Istanbul Cup).
- Yasemin Can - long-distance runner.
- Melis Sezer - The first Turkish junior woman tennis player to compete in Wimbledon, US and Australia Open tournaments.
- Binnaz Uslu - 2010 European silver medalist in cross country. Gold medalist at the 2011 Universiade in 3,000 m steeplechase and 5,000 m.