Enschedé can refer to the following articles:
- Enschede, a city in the east of the Netherlands
- Royal Joh. Enschedé, a Dutch printing company of secure documents
- Museum Enschedé
The following people carried the surname Enschedé:
- Izaak Enschedé (1681-1761), Dutch printer and founder of Royal Joh. Enschedé. Father of Johannes Enschedé (1708-1780)
- Johannes Enschedé (1708-1780), Dutch printer and co-owner of Royal Joh. Enschedé. Father of Johannes Enschedé (1750-1799)
- Johannes Enschedé Jr. (1750-1799), Dutch lawyer and printer. Father of Johannes Enschedé (1785-1866)
- Johannes Enschedé III (1785-1866), Dutch politician and printer
- Jan Justus Enschedé (1807 - 1887), Dutch lawyer and printer; also sometimes Janus Justus Enschedé.
- Jacobus Christiaan Enschedé (1823 - 1907), Dutch politician and mayor of Velsen
- Adriaan Justus Enschedé (1829 - 1896), Dutch lawyer and printer. Grandson of Johannes Enschedé (1750-1799).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enschedé.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.