From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ensemble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Musical ensemble
- Ensemble cast (drama, comedy)
- Dance ensemble
- Ensemble (band), a project of Olivier Alary
Math and Science
- Statistical ensemble (mathematical physics)
- Distribution ensemble or probability ensemble (cryptography)
- Ensemble learning (statistics and machine learning)
- Neural ensemble, a population of nervous system cells (or cultured neurons) involved in a particular neural computation
- The Ensembl genome database project
- DAB ensemble, a group of Digital Audio Broadcasting broadcasters transmitting multiple digital radio channels on a single radio transmission
- Geoworks Ensemble, a computer operating system.
Companies and organizations
- Ensemble Studios, a disbanded Microsoft-owned company in the computer and video game industry
- The Ensemble Theatre, a theatre company in Australia
- The Ensemble Theatre, a theatre company in Houston, Texas
- "Ensemble", the annual festival held at Watumull Institute of Electronic Engineering and Computer Technology
- "Ensemble", the annual conference held at XLRI School of Business and Human Resources, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ensemble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.