|Look up entangled in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entangled may refer to:
- Entangled state, in physics, a state arising from quantum entanglement
- as a proper noun:
- Entangled (film), a 1993 film starring Judd Nelson and Pierce Brosnan
- Entangled (Partington), a 2004 abstract sculpture created by Brose Partington
- "Entangled" (song), a song by Genesis from the 1976 album A Trick of the Tail
- "Entangled" (Red Dwarf), the fourth episode of series 10 of the science fiction sitcom Red Dwarf
- Entangle (software), a free software dedicated to Tethered Camera Control & Capture on Digital single-lens reflex camera (or Digital SLR or DSLR) using libGPhoto.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entangled.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.