|Look up entrainment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entrainment may refer to:
- Air entrainment, the intentional creation of tiny air bubbles in concrete
- Brainwave entrainment, the practice of entraining one's brainwaves to a desired frequency
- Entrainment (biomusicology), the synchronization of organisms to an external rhythm
- Entrainment (chronobiology), the alignment of a circadian system's period and phase to the period and phase of an external rhythm
- Entrainment (engineering), the entrapment of one substance by another substance
- Entrainment (hydrodynamics), the movement of one fluid by another
- Entrainment (meteorology), a phenomenon of the atmosphere
- Entrainment (physical geography), the process by which surface sediment is incorporated into a fluid flow
- Entrainment (physics), the process whereby two interacting oscillating systems assume the same period
- Lexical entrainment, the process in conversational linguistics of the subject adopting the terms of their interlocutor
- "That's Entrainment", the title of a Van Morrison song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entrainment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.