Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up entrance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entrance may also refer to:
- Entrance (album), a 1970 album by Edgar Winter
- Entrance (display manager), a login manager for the X window manager
- Entrance (Liturgical), a kind of liturgical procession in the Eastern Orthodox tradition
- Entrance (musician), born Guy Blakeslee
- Entrance (film), a 2011 film
- The Entrance, New South Wales, a suburb in Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia
- "Entrance" (Dimmu Borgir song), from the 1997 album Enthrone Darkness Triumphant
- Entry (cards), a card that wins a trick to which another player made the lead, as in the card game contract bridge
- N-Trance, a British electronic music group formed in 1990
- University and college admissions
- Entrance Hall
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entrance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.