|Look up entrance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entrance may also refer to:
- Entrance (album), a 1970 album by Edgar Winter
- Entrance (display manager), a login manager for the X window manager
- Entrance (Liturgical), a kind of liturgical procession in the Eastern Orthodox tradition
- Entrance (musician), born Guy Blakeslee
- Entrance (film), a 2011 film
- Making an entrance, a theatrical term for the appearance of a character on screen or stage
- The Entrance, New South Wales, a suburb in the Central Coast region of the Australian state of New South Wales
- "Entrance" (Dimmu Borgir song), from the 1997 album Enthrone Darkness Triumphant
- Entry (cards), a card that wins a trick to which another player made the lead, as in the card game contract bridge
- N-Trance, a British electronic music group formed in 1990
- University and college admissions
- Entrance Hall
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entrance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.