|Look up enumerator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enumerator may refer to:
- Iterator (computer science)
- An enumerator in the context of iteratees
- in computer programming, a value of an enumerated type
- Enumerator (computer science), a Turing machine that lists elements of some set S.
- a census taker, a person performing door-to-door around census, to count the people and gather demographic data.
- a person employed in the counting of votes in an election.
- Enumerator polynomial
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enumerator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.