Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ephyra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ephyra may refer to:
- The ancient city of Cichyrus in Thesprotia, later known as Ephyra
- Ephyra (Aetolia), a city of ancient Aetolia
- Ephyra (Arcadia), a town of ancient Arcadia
- Ephyra (Elis), a city of ancient Elis
- Ephyra (Sicyonia), a city of ancient Sicyonia
- Efyra, a village and an archeological site in Elis, Greece
- Ephyra, ancient name of Ancient Corinth, Greece
- Ephyra, ancient name of Cranon, Thessaly, Greece
- Ephyra, one of the Oceanids
- Ephyra, one of the Nereids
- Ephyra, a stage of the life cycle of jellyfish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ephyra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.