Epiphania is the name of several places and people. It is the feminine form of the name Epiphanius.
- Hama, Syria, formerly known as Epiphania
- Epiphania, Cilicia, a city in Cilicia, now ruined
- Eudoxia Epiphania, daughter of the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius
- Saint Epiphania of Pavia, an 8th century Italian nun
- Epiphania, a poem by George Seferis
- The musical setting of this poem by Mikis Theodorakis
- The Christian festival of Epiphany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epiphania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.