Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up epos or Epos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Epos or EPOS may refer to:
Science and technology
- Electronic point of sale, technology which enables an efficient recording of the sale of goods or services to the customer
- Embedded PowerPC Operating System, an IBM product
- OpenEPOS, in the comparison of real-time operating systems
- Epos Ltd, a British loudspeaker manufacturer
- Epos (watch manufacturer)
- Emergency Physician Online Support, a group of physicians providing emergency medical services support
Arts and entertainment
- Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-105, also known as EPOS, a proposed Russian spaceplane
- Epos (library ship), a floating library in Norway
- Evektor EPOS, an electric-powered airplane
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.