From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Equality Act may refer to
- Equality Act 2006, an Act of Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Equality Act 2010, an Act of Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Equality Act of 2015, a bill in both the United States House of Representatives and United States Senate
- Promotion of Equality and Prevention of Unfair Discrimination Act, 2000, commonly referred to as the Equality Act, an Act of Parliament of South Africa
- Race Relations Act (disambiguation), predecessor Acts of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equality Act.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.