Jump to navigation Jump to search
Equality Act may refer to:
- Equality Act 2006, an Act of Parliament of the United Kingdom, a precursor to the Equality Act 2010
- Equality Act 2010, an Act of Parliament of the United Kingdom, with the same goals as the four major EU Equal Treatment Directives
- Equality Act (United States), a bill in both the United States House of Representatives and United States Senate
- Promotion of Equality and Prevention of Unfair Discrimination Act, 2000, commonly referred to as the Equality Act, an Act of Parliament of South Africa
- Race Relations Act (disambiguation), predecessor Acts of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equality Act.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.