From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Equals (disambiguation))
|Look up equal, equals, equaling, or equaled in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equal commonly refers to a state of equality.
Equal or equals may also refer to:
- Equals sign, or the symbol "="
- Equal (sweetener), a brand of artificial sweetener
- Equals (film), a 2015 American science fiction film
- Equals (game), a board game.
- The Equals, a British pop group formed in 1965
- E.Quals, a Nepali heavy metal band
- EQUAL Community Initiative, an initiative within the European Social Fund of the European Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.