From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Erastus may refer to:
People by given name
- Classical people:
- American people:
- Erastus Corning (1794–1872), businessman and politician
- Erastus Otis Haven (1820–1881), president of Northwestern University
- Erastus Wentworth (1813—1886), educator and religious leader associated with China
- Erastus Brigham Bigelow (1814–1879), inventor of weaving machines
- Erastus Snow (1818–1888), Mormon religious official
- Erastus Corning 2nd (1909-1983), mayor of Albany, New York
People by surname
- Thomas Erastus (1524–1583), Swiss physician and theologian
- Erastus, Ohio, unincorporated community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erastus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.