|Look up Erbe or erbe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Erbe may refer to:
- Bonnie Erbé (born 1954), American journalist and television host
- Brandon Erbe, a baseball pitcher
- Joan Erbe (1926–2014), Baltimore painter and sculptor
- Kathryn Erbe (born 1966), American actress
- Norman A. Erbe (1919–2000), 35th Governor of Iowa
- Erbè, a comune (municipality) in the Province of Verona in Italy
- Piazza delle Erbe, Verona, a square in Verona, northern Italy
- Das Erbe, a 1935 Nazi propaganda movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erbe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.