Eric Gordon (born August 22, 1987 in Traverse City, Michigan) is a Canadian football linebacker, last with the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League. He was released by the Edmonton Eskimos on June 3, 2012. He was signed by the Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at Michigan State where he was a four-year starter. He started 49 of 51 games at linebacker and holds the Michigan State record for the most games as a starter. He ranks among Michigan State's all-time leaders in tackles for loss, tackles, and sacks.
- ^ "Eric Gordon boosts stock at Michigan State's pro day". Detroit Free Press. March 16, 2011.
- ^ Dave Birkett (March 17, 2011). "Michigan State's Greg Jones, Eric Gordon hope they made impression at pro day". Detroit Free Press.
- ^ "Interview with Eric Gordon". WXYZ TV. October 2, 2010.
- ^ Greg Johnson (March 16, 2011). "Michigan State linebacker Eric Gordon wows NFL scouts with effort at Pro Day workouts". The Grand Rapids Press.
- ^ Dan Kilbridge (October 18, 2009). "No flash, call him 'Crash' Gordon". Lansing State Journal.
- ^ Adam Rittenberg (October 23, 2010). "Video: Michigan State LB Eric Gordon (television interview of Gordon by Rittenberg)". ESPN.com.
- ^ "Eric Gordon Bio". Michigan State University.
- ^ Greg Johnson (November 18, 2010). "Spartans linebackers Greg Jones, Eric Gordon look back on four years together". The Grand Rapids Press.