Eric N. Mack
Eric N. Mack
Eric National Mack
|Education||The Cooper Union|
Yale School of Art
Early life and education
Mack's middle name is National, after Washington DC's National Gallery of Art – where his parents first met. At an early age, Mack worked for his father at his bootleg discount clothing store interacting with a spectrum of fashions and fabrics. Mack's fabric collages often include a spectrum of materials such as moving blankets, bandanas, and other found or locally sourced fabrics.
In January 2019, Mack opened at solo show at the Brooklyn Museum tilted: Lemme walk across the room. Opening in May 2019, Mack is set to show in the 2019 Whitney Biennial, curated by Rujeko Hockley and Jane Panetta.
- Albright-Knox Gallery, Buffalo, NY
- "Eric N. Mack – 24 Artworks, Bio & Shows on Artsy". artsy.net.
- "Eric N. Mack". moranbondaroff.com.
- "Eric N. Mack". Simon Lee.
- Sargent, Antwaun (April 9, 2018). "Meet the Mixed-Media Painter Inspired by Lil' Kim". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved March 20, 2019.
- "Vote for Eric N. Mack on the #Dazed100". Dazed. April 24, 2018.
- Sargent, Antwaun (July 21, 2015). "Meet the Artists-in-Residence at The Studio Museum in Harlem". Creators.
- "Brooklyn Museum: Eric N. Mack: Lemme walk across the room". brooklynmuseum.org.
- "Whitney Biennial 2019". whitney.org.
- "Eric Mack". Almine Rech Gallery.
- "Willow within the Form of Prose | Albright-Knox". www.albrightknox.org.
- ‘Style Waits for No Bitch’: Eric N. Mack’s Fashion Icons
- Meet the Mixed-Media Painter Inspired by Lil’ Kim – New York Times
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|