Erik Otto Larsen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (December 2012)|
Erik Otto Larsen (1931 – January 2008) was a Danish novelist, who was active as a visual artist before starting as a writer. He received the Glass Key award in 1995 for the crime novel Masken i spejlet (1994).
- Pondus sidste sag (1988)
- Så længe jeg lever (1989)
- Manden der holdt op med at smile (1990)
- Frihedens skygge (1990)
- Masken i spejlet (1994)
- En kat fortræd (1996)
- Erik Otto Larsen, litteratursiden.dk 2008-11-27 (Danish)
- "Glasnyckeln" (in Swedish). Retrieved 3 April 2009.
- "Det Skandinaviske Kriminalselskabs pris "Glasnøglen"" (in Danish). Retrieved 3 April 2009.
|This article about a Danish writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|