|Look up Erika in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Erika may refer to:
- Erika (given name), a female given name (including a list of persons and fictional characters with the name)
- Érika (born 1988), Brazilian women's footballer
- Erika (moth), a genus of moth
- "Erika" (song), a German marching song
- MV Erika, an oil tanker which sank off the coast of France in 1999
- Hurricane Erika (disambiguation), a list hurricanes and tropical storms with the name Erika
- Hayasaka Erika, a character from the webcomic Megatokyo
- ERIKA Enterprise, an open source OSEK/VDX embedded operating system
- Erika (law), maritime laws, legislative packages of the European Union
- Erika (Friends)
- Erika (Pokémon)
- Erika (Underworld)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.