From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eris typically refers to either
- Eris (mythology) (Latin: DISCORDIA), the goddess of discord in Greek mythology
- Eris (dwarf planet), the second largest dwarf planet known
- Eris, Ohio, a community in the United States
Eris may also refer to:
- Eris (spider), a genus of jumping spiders
- Eriş, a Turkish name
- Science and technology
- Exoatmospheric Reentry-vehicle Interception System, a project of the Strategic Defense Initiative
- Eris (simulation), simulation of the Milky Way
- The HTC Droid Eris, a variant of the HTC Hero mobile phone
- Eris, an IRC server hosted from Berkeley University at eris.berkeley.edu
- Stimulator of interferon genes, a protein that in humans is encoded by the TMEM173 gene
- Fictional characters
- Eris (Billy and Mandy), a representation of the Greek goddess on the cartoon The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- Eris (Star Trek), a Vorta character played by Molly Hagan
- Eris, a catgirl from the light novel series Asobi ni Iku yo!
- Eris, a character from the video game Drakengard 2 voiced by Saki Aibu
- Eris, a character from Lego's Legends of Chima theme.
- Fictional places
- Eris (fictional planet), one of the planets in the video games Damocles (and its successor Mercenary III), not related to real-life dwarf planet Eris
- "How Big Is Pluto? New Horizons Settles Decades-Long Debate". NASA. 2015. Retrieved 2015-07-13.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.