Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up erk or Erk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Erk or ERK may refer to:
- Erk (historic party), a socialist party in Bashkiria, Bukhara and Turkestan from 1919 to 1921
- Erk Democratic Party, a political party in Uzbekistan
- Efek Rumah Kaca, Indonesian indie band
- Edmund Frederick Erk (1872–1953), member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania
- Erk Russell (1926–2006), American college football coach
- Kutlay Erk (21st century), Cypriot politician and former Mayor of North Nicosia, Cyprus
- Erk, Hungary, a municipality in Hungary
- Extracellular signal–regulated kinases, a kind of protein molecule
- Erk, an aircraftman in Royal Air Force slang
- South Efate language, ISO 639-3 code erk, a language spoken on Efate, Vanuatu
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.