Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ertl may refer to:
- Alayna Ertl (2010–2016), kidnapping and murder victim
- Emil Ertl, Austrian writer and poet
- Gerhard Ertl (b. 1936), the 2007 Nobel Prize winner for chemistry
- Hans Ertl (cameraman) (1908–2000), German cameraman active during the 1930s
- Hans Ertl (ice hockey) (1909– ? ), Austrian ice hockey player
- Harald Ertl (1948–1982), Austrian motorsport journalist and driver
- Johannes Ertl (b. 1982), Austrian footballer
- Josef Ertl (1925–2000), German politician
- Monika Ertl (1937–1973), German-born guerrilla fighter in Bolivia
- the Ertl Company, an American toy maker
- Ertl, Lower Austria, a municipality in the Amstetten district of Austria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ertl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.