From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ertl may refer to:
- Emil Ertl, Austrian writer and poet
- Gerhard Ertl (b. 1936), the 2007 Nobel Prize winner for chemistry
- Hans Ertl (cameraman) (1908–2000), German cameraman active during the 1930s
- Hans Ertl (ice hockey) (1909– ? ), Austrian ice hockey player
- Harald Ertl (1948–1982), Austrian motorsport journalist and driver
- Johannes Ertl (b. 1982), Austrian footballer
- Josef Ertl (1925–2000), German politician
- Monika Ertl (1937–1973), German-born guerrilla fighter in Bolivia
- the Ertl Company, an American toy maker
- Ertl, Lower Austria, a municipality in the Amstetten district of Austria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ertl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.