From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Life and career
After living a few years in Australia, he returned to New Zealand in the 1980s and engaged in political and legal debates concerning Maori questions, particularly those related to the Treaty of Waitangi.
- 1993: The Piano
- 1993: The Rainbow Warrior
- 1994: Rapa-Nui
- 1999: What Becomes of the Broken Hearted?
- 2000: Jubilee
- 2002: The Maori Merchant of Venice
- Ngati Porou priest, actor Eru Potaka-Dewes dies at radionz.co.nz, access date 23 October 2012
- Maori leaders mourn activist at nzherald.co.nz, access date 23 October 2012
- "Poroporoaki: Eru Potaka-Dewes". 7 August 2009.
- Ngati Porou theologian mourned at anglicantaonga.org.nz, access date 23 October 2012
|This article about a New Zealand actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|