(Redirected from Escalante City)
Escalante is a Spanish last name with meaning climber, or one who climbs.
- Amat Escalante, Mexican filmmaker
- Bernardino de Escalante, 16th-century Spanish writer, author of one of the first European books on China
- Enrique Escalante, Puerto Rican volleyball player
- Francis García Escalante, Mexican transvestite who has become a famous actor
- Jaime Escalante (1930–2010), Bolivian former mathematics teacher
- Joe Escalante, the current bassist, and previous drummer for The Vandals
- Jorge Luis Volpi Escalante, Mexican writer
- Silvestre Vélez de Escalante, Spanish padre and explorer in North America
- Escalante, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Escalante, Cantabria, Spain
- Escalante, Utah
- Escalante Desert
- Escalante (El Apagado), a volcano in Chile
- Escalante River, Utah
- Escalante (crater), a crater on Mars
- Escalante Department, an administrative district in Argentina
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Utah
- Escalante River (Venezuela)
- The Escalante, a Fred Harvey Hotel in Ash Fork, Arizona; closed in 1948
- 5095 Escalante, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Escalante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.