|Presented by||Rossi Morreale|
|Starring||Brett Lemick and Ross Everett, Derek and Drew Konzelman, Bre Ortola and Tara Rhein, Iris Hill and Terrence Davis, Sharon and Wilson Montero, Chekesha Johnson and Tiffany Jackson|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Executive producer(s)||David Leener|
|Production company(s)||Profiles Television Productions|
|Original release||March 31 –|
May 5, 2012
|Ford Escape Routes|
Escape Routes is an American reality television series which aired on NBC. The six-part reality competition is a joint venture between NBC and Ford Motor Company, and it features the Ford Escape. It premiered on March 31, 2012. Hosting each episode is Rossi Morreale and YouTube star Justine Ezarik
Over the course of the show, the six two-person teams travel in Ford Escapes to six major U.S. cities, where they compete in various events to earn points towards winning the competition. The show also involves audience participation from users on the show's website. The show has been described as a combination of branded entertainment and social media marketing, with one reviewer describing it as "one giant commercial for the Ford Motor Company".
White Team: Brett Lemick and Ross Everett
Black Team: Derek Konzelman and Drew Konzelman
Red Team: Bre Ortola and Tara Rhein
Grey Team: Iris Hill and Terrence Davis
Blue Team: Sharon Montero and Wilson Montero
Yellow Team: Chekesha Johnson and Tiffany Jackson
The series premiere drew 1.12 million viewers and 0.2 Adults 18-49 rating on March 31, 2012. The series rose to 1.17 million viewers and a 0.3 Adults 18-49 rating in its second week. The third episode attained the most viewers with 1.20 million tuning in and 0.2 Adults 18-49 rating on April 14, 2012.
- "Ford Teams Up with NBC and Emmy Award-Winning Reality Producer for Prime-Time TV Reality Show "Escape Routes"". The Futon Critic. March 7, 2012. Retrieved March 17, 2012.
- Buss, Dale (2 April 2012). "'Escape Routes' Reality TV Show Opens Strong, as Ford Sees It". Forbes. Retrieved 4 May 2012.
- Camacho, Melissa (2012). "Escape Routes - Television Review". Common Sense Media. Retrieved 4 May 2012.
- "TV Ratings Saturday: NCAA Basketball Gives CBS an Easy Win Over Mostly Repeats - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
- "TV Ratings Saturday: '48 Hours Mystery' is Top Original, But Cannot Beat Charlton Heston's Moses - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
- "TV Ratings Saturday: NASCAR Races Fox to Victory While 'Titanic' Sinks and 'The Firm' Rises - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
|This article relating to reality television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|