An esker is a ridge of sand and gravel.
Esker may also refer to:
- An eschar, slough or dead tissue
- Esker, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Esker, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Esker, a townland in East Galway
- Esker, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Esker SA, a French software company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.